"Your brain is made up of a complex network of nearly 100 billion neurons that form 100 trillion neural connections. Neurons are clustered into a hierarchical network of nodes, filaments, and interconnected neural clusters that shape the complex thoughts, feelings, and emotions you experience. But these neurons make up less than 25 percent the mass of your brain, leaving the remaining 75 percent as water. In a bizarre coincidence, the observable universe also contains an estimated 100 billion galaxies. The teetering balance between the pull of gravity and the accelerated expansion of the universe forms a cosmic web of string-like filaments composed of ordinary and dark matter." - PopularMechanics
Posted by Thrillz
Agree Or Disagree? Dude Believes The Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Fight Was Rigged! "He Looks Way Too Happy Losing"
Well Damn: Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Available To The Entire General Population, Except For New York!
Adrien Broner Arrested & Sent To Court For Not Paying His $800K Lawsuit "Where's All The Money Coming From You Been Flashing Around On Instagram"